Hi, I am Édouard, a PhD student in computer algebra in the teams MIC2 (INFRES - Télécom ParisTech) and CRYPTO (LMV - Université de Versailles). I started my PhD in 2017, under the supervison of Luca De Feo, Hugues Randriambololona and Éric Schost.
I am curious about almost everything related to mathematics, computer science, and teaching. My main domains of interest are computer algebra, algorithmic number theory, and cryptology. On top of that, I like to spread the idea of free software and free licenses in general.
If you want to know more, you can send me an e-mail !
- Library containing algorithms for computing discrete logarithms in finite fields.
- Library for computing normal bases based on Flint.
You can find more details in the dedicated section.
- 2017 – 2018
- Cryptography (Université de Versailles, 30h)
- Cryptography (Université de Versailles, 10h)
- 2016 – 2017
- Oral examiner in mathematics (Lycée Jacques Prévert, 36h)
- 2013 – 2014
- Tutor in mathematics (Université Paris-Sud, 30h)
- Latices of compatibly embedded finite fields (December 2017, GT BAC, Télécom ParisTech), code demo
- Discrete logarithm in finite field of small characteristic (October 2017, Magistère, Université Paris-Sud)
- Discrete logarithm in finite field of small characteristic (September 2017, Soutenance de M2, Université de Versailles)
- Discrete logarithm in finite field of small characteristic (September 2017, University of Waterloo)